We. The Revolution is a novel sport with a singular artwork model set within the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution, the place usually you possibly can not inform a buddy from an enemy. As a choose of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you’ll have to trudge via this setting passing sentences, taking part in a harmful political sport, and doing every little thing in your energy to to not be guillotined as an enemy of revolution. On the finish of a day additionally, you will confront your choices with your loved ones and fairly often they may see it in a different way.
The plot of We. The Revolution will put you in morally ambiguous conditions during which there are not any apparent options, and the selections you made are by no means unambiguous. The energy over human life and dying is a heavy burden, duty and power that may have an effect on the destiny of the revolution. maintain that in thoughts every time when passing sentence within the courtroom, whereas assigning duties to your brokers, giving speeches, and weaving political intrigue behind the scenes. Addressed mainly to gamers who get pleasure from to settle ethical dilemmas, make advanced private decisions, and immerse themselves on this planet of subtle political intrigue.
IN WE. THE REVOLUTION YOU WILL:
- Form historical past and resolve who will stay and who will die.
- Expertise the oppressive ambiance of the French Revolution as it from traditional novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
- Preside dozen of distinctive and morally ambiguous court docket instances.
- Confront your judgments with your loved ones – your family members might usually disa-gree together with your choices.
- Run your personal courtroom – query witnesses, analyze clues and proof, learn reviews, and go sentences.
- Make associates and enemies of various rival factions vying for energy. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Interact in a mixture of genres, mixing case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based ways.
- Uncover the weird visible model mixing the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical artwork from the revolutionary period.
We. The Revolution is a symbolic story, loosely based mostly on historic occasions from the time of the Nice Revolution. Expertise life in a time of revolutionary upheavals!
Minimal System Necessities:
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Twin-Core – Intel Core 2 Duo E8135
- Reminiscence: four GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M / AMD Radeon HD 2600 Professional
- Added sport over after shedding principal district
- Mounted a couple of textual content points
- Mounted a couple of points with intrigue progress bar
- Mounted a difficulty with useless mentor speaking in some instances when he was already useless
- Mounted a difficulty with map management bar
- Up to date a couple of animations
- Mounted a couple of points with tutorial overlays
- Up to date a couple of intrigues
- Up to date enemies on map
OS X 10.9 or later